Elizabeth Barnard has found a way to use her knowledge of missions to GoBeyond! Elizabeth published Go Away Closer: How Foreign Travel Stirs a Passion for Local Missions in February of this year and is using this opportunity to GoBeyond by donating a portion of the...read more
Hear why Wynee Wally supports Above & Beyond as a way of short-term mission giving. Short-Term Mission Giving With Above & Beyond Has Lasting Impact Each dollar donated to Above & Beyond makes your short-term mission giving impactful for years. For each dollar given,...read more
Excerpts from The Herald Weekly faith section featured Above & Beyond and a short-term mission trip by Kim Palmer appearing in the May 22, 2014 paper. Kim Palmer's Short-Term Mission Trip Last summer, the Above and Beyond fund helped Kim Palmer raise money to go on a...read more
Our team was praying house to house in a poor bario in Matagalpa, Nicaragua when a young boy asked us if me if would talk to a friend of his. Actually, the boy’s invitation was “I have a friend who needs Jesus, come talk to him.” When I met Harrison, my eyes could...read more
Recently I read an interesting definition for the word “invest,” to put money to use in something offering potential profitable returns.” As a supporter of Above & Beyond in 2013, that is certainly what you have done. Here are some profitable returns we have already...read more
The Above & Beyond Newsletter keeps you up-to-date.
- January – Above & Beyond Celebration Highlights
- April – 395 Reasons to Celebrate Above & Beyond
- June – Is Above & Beyond Helping Your Church Go Beyond?
- April – Above & Beyond March Madness
- April – A Must Read Above & Beyond Announcement
- June – Be Blessed: Take a Minute to Read an Above & Beyond Update
- July – Breaking News: Above & Beyond Impacting Local Communities
- October – Above & Beyond Moving Into the Neighborhood
- December – GoBeyond Challenge Newsletter